Monday, March 2, 2009

New blog; small update

Hey Everyone!

I transferred from wordpress to blogspot, since wordpress was giving me too many restrictions lol. Blogspot just gives more customization options! And I also want to add current gear on my sidebar rofl. Anyways, small update today, this is really just to test if the rss feed on TTTO works.

Last week my linkshell did Nuhn, a tier 3 ZNM. It was madd easy, just kite nuke until dead. Getting to the pop spot is harder lol, especially with a lot of people and others not gaving the runic portal for it.


Sup Nuhn?

After Nuhn we decided to check on Lamia No. 9 for one of our LS members, and sure enough, she was up. I found this fight harder lol, less space to kite without her hitting u, and Astral Flow is a bitch.


Hey Lamia, How u doing?



Damn Astral Flow.

Hopefully this goes to TTTO. Til next time!

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of which D: how is it you add the current gear to your blog?

    ReplyDelete