Saturday, March 14, 2009

Week's Update

Ok, now that I calmed down after I got my petasos, I can blog again lol. I was literally speechless after I got my AF2 hat. Since joining Remnant in June 2008, this was one of my primary goals to get. When I joined, I was third in line, and no AF2 hat has dropped on Remnant yet. I guess our linkshell's luck has changed, its now one of the most dropped Xarc relic with 5 (6 BST). PLD and THF still eludes us. Where is this increased drop rate SE? Anyways, I'm very happy I got mine lol. My resists have floored since now I have 330 elemental/120 int. Thank you again Remnant.

Anyways, the purpose of this post. On tues we did Golden-Tongued Culberry (Uggalepih pendant). Beaster decided to do this event, since he wants a pendant and maybe it would be fun lol. We ended up bringing 4HQ and 4NQ. It was fun killing that tonberry, and with double ice weather in there most of the time, we brought on the pain lol. Damn NM killed me with death enough times though lol, my kiting skills suck (even though I fight puddings and trio apNW a lot lol). We ended up getting 6 pendants (lol NQ really is 50%). Congratulations to all that got it.



On wednesday me and bunch of ls members were bored, so I decided to buy lolGenbu pop items and manaburn it. Pretty easy, although I died once since Farlis damn suprised me by popping it as soon as I come back from D/C and thought they were gonna do the intial skillchain. Of course I nuke and I die. When we killed him he dropped the shield, and Beaster got it. Congratulations! This pic was taken while I was weakened. I really liked the view, click on it to open a widescreen version.



Random pic, I was bored so I leveled my NPC and it was lightningday and double lightning weather and...



On thursday the LS did Apollyon SE to complete our Proto-Omega. Ygraine got DNC AF mat, Ytt got PLD AF mat, and Alexandarez got DRG AF mat, congratulations to you all. Then we did ZNMs, Dea and Wulgaru. LOL the pull to the tower was a massacre, it just shows the power of movement speed. We killed Dea and Daddyx got his Oracle's pigaches! Congratulations!



Then we did Wulgaru, I always thought he would be harder but it was easy. Everyone did a good job kiting (I guess Dea was a good exercise, since he has movement speed).







Woot! Now my Monk Asuran Fists just got better. Goodbye Optical hat, you had served me well lol. Once again, Thank you Remnant.

'Til next time everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment