Saturday, April 4, 2009

Week's Update - EPIC!

Haven't posted in a while, been having so much fun in FFXI! The week that just past has been very enjoyable. Lets start last sunday in Dyna-Xarc. Usually our runs with xarc aren't that great, only producing 1 good AF, and only about 3-4 total per run. While last sunday wasn't great in quantity, it was EPIC in quality! During the run, a puller made a mistake and brought the whole train, making it almost a full wipe, but as soon as we kill the last mob, Valor Surcoat dropped! "That made the run worth it" is what we thought at the time. Monk and SCH also dropped, while still decent pieces, the SCH didn't go to a 75 SCH lol. Then the 3 minute warning came and we pulled a few mobs more than usual, THF hands dropped! I've never seen a whole alliance pass so fast, as Farlis gets them, as he burns 200+ points lol. Congratulations to both of you, very well deserved.



I've been trying to finish ToAU missions during non-event times, but not having so much luck with shout parties, as I am in the last 2 fights in the storyline. I'm trying to find a time where my LS can help me, but no rush. So while I was waiting for that I decided to do WoTG missions. To me, doing new things and doing missions are the favourite things I like doing in the game. Unlike everyone where they just {Enter Key} bomb through the CS, I actually enjoy them. CoP imo has the been storyline (so far), but ToAU is very funny and WoTG is just so EPIC. I'm also in the last 2 fights before I get to the latest one, very fun. Screenshots are below (just to show you how EPIC it is, I don't think they spoil the story if you haven't done them yet ^^).





Random pic, while our LS were sea farming after Temenos, since there wasn't that much time left we decided to farm yovras. When we came across them:


2 O.o Are they making babies or something lol. I think the Ul' crossed over to the Om' side.

Last night I do the hagun ENM as normal with Beaster and Ruganis, then something EPIC happens:

How rare is this?!?!? LOL 2m {Yes, please.} {Thank You.}!!!

1 comment:

  1. (O.O;)

    Wow! Just wow. Now this post is truly epic! Two haguns, that's a rare sight. I've seen the two UFOs, a rare and frightening sight! (oh, and my ls got agro.. twice! Guess who was on raise duty >.<;)

    Have yet to see a single THF hands piece drop, but I hope the day will come soon! Bet Farlis was overjoyed!

    ReplyDelete