Thursday, June 11, 2009

Updating for the sake of updating lol

Ever since I took over updating the homepage of remnant, I haven't really updated this page as often, so might as well since I haven't updated in a month lol. I promise I'll try to update more often. Other than remnant events, all I've really been doing is nyzul, and I feel that our group has accomplished a lot in the past months, we started around March. Since we started, we all got to floor 100, and farmed a good bit of 20, 60, 80, 100; our list is as follows:

Aragonz (War): Askar Gambieras, Askar Korazin, Askar Zucchetto, Goliard Clogs
Beaster (Rdm): Goliard clogs, Goliard Saio, Goliard Chapeau, Goliard Trews, Goliard cuffs, Denali Wristbands
Hisuke (War, Thf, Rdm): Goliard clogs, Askar Manopolas, Askar Korazin, Askar Zucchetto, Denali Wristbands
Ruganis (Sam): Askar Gambieras, Askar Manopolas, Askar Korazin, Askar Zucchetto, Denali Wristbands
Sxyme (Whm): Denali Gamashes, Denali Wristbands, Denali Jacket
Tactikz (Mnk): Goliard clogs, Goliard cuffs, Denali Bonnet

Overall a good haul, we also got gear for a few people that helped us fill in when a regular member wasn't on. We're gonna keep spamming 100 now until everyone else gets the head that they want.


Hehe finally got my goliard cuffs after spamming 60 about 14 runs.


I love turning NMs black lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment