Sunday, May 3, 2009

April events

Haven't updated in a while, lots of stuff happening!

Firstly, after the new expansion came out, started to work on that right away to get the redingote as my main nuking set. Suprised me as how fast I finished it, it was really short. The story wasn't that bad, although it felt rushed, especially with the cutscenes.


My current elemental set, brings me to 332/131 with food. After testing the redingote, tier 4 nukes are about the same as genie, and am2's were slightly less, negligible tbh. Increasing my int for my elemental set, I decided to go with this and sell my genie. 2.5m {Yes, please!}.


My linkshell did Proto-Ultima, only our second attempt, we timed out of the first attempt. We didn't farm any mats this time to ensure the win, but we still had 20 mins left after we beat it this time, so maybe we'll just farm one. Moar ultima's! Our LS always does Omega, hardly get a chance to do Ultima. Drops weren't that good, got 2x hands. All in good fun though.

Our LS did Kirin recently, we finally got our numbers back up again to ensure a safe fight.


Pretty good MB damage with my elemental set ^^


I LOL'd when this happen, while I was kiting Kirin cause I pissed him off with tornado2.


Shura Togi, mine!


Our nyzul static climbed to 70, and on 69, we got bouncing balls rofl.


Last but not least, sandy owned 7/7 past areas this week, so a good chance to make money and spam Splitting Heirs. Got 2 mantles, and 2 sashes throughout the week, good gil ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment